Vitamin B Complex, Magnesium, Calcium, and Vitamin C
Who Benefits from Myer’s Cocktail IV Therapy?
- Those who are ill, especially those that have been having chronic bowel issues and malabsorption. They often have a deficiency in necessary vitamins and minerals.
- Those with poor immune function who tend to get sick easily or have chronic sinusitis. As soon as you start to get ill, if the Myer’s Cocktail is given in time, the progression of the illness is frequently halted for colds or flus.
- Those who have chronic issues such as Fibromyalgia and Chronic Fatigue Syndrome.
- Athletes such as runners.
- Marathoners will commonly do a Myer’s Cocktail the week preceding their marathon and then again after the marathon to help speed recovery and avoid a down-turn in their training or immune function due to the severe exertion.
- Those with hives of unknown origin.
- Those who tend to get sick when they fly or travel. As many of us know, the main cause of catching colds and flus is not simply being exposed to them, it is our body getting run down and becoming susceptible to them as we are commonly exposed to them every day.
1009 N Third Street
Bardstown KY, 40004